The RapidFire 365 High-throughput MS System provides faster, more efficient analyses of functional biochemical assays and samples in biological matrices. The Agilent RapidFire provides automated high-capacity sample analysis, a more successful approach to HTS of challenging drug targets and a 10x faster throughput for MS-based analyses like in vitro ADME assays. It is an end to end solution that delivers shorter time to results, reduced operational costs and automated high-capacity sample processing. RapidFire Integrator is Agilent’s data acquisition and analysis software for the RapidFire High-throughput MS Systems, providing seamless data integration with MassHunter and LIMS. Agilent RapidFire Analyzer software efficiently processes data acquired on the RapidFire 365 platform coupled to an LC/triple quadrupole MS instrument.
- Enables direct, enzymatic detection of native analytes, without the use of surrogates, radioactivity, coupled assays, or indirect measurements.
- Provides fast results, with cycle times as fast as 8 sec/sample for drug discovery applications and 10 sec/sample
- Saves money through reduced sample, solvent, reagent and waste.
- Increases analysis capacity with automated 63 plate handling and 60 hours (weekend-long) unattended operation for 20,000+ injections.
- No offline sample preparation
- Increases productivity and efficiency through time-saving, automated method development routines and solvent switching for multiple different assays in a single batch.
- Features in-line automated cartridge switching of up to 12 re-usable SPE cartridges, with 2000+ injections per cartridge.
- Integrated components include Agilent BenchBot Robot for automated plate handling, three Agilent 1200 Quaternary pumps for software-driven solvent switching of up to four solvents per channel, and Agilent QQQ, TOF or QTOF mass spectrometer, and Agilent Mass Hunter data acquisition and analysis software.
- Excellent data quality through a novel peak detection algorithm
- Customizable views and desired calculations
- Fast reporting and data review using Review-by-Exception
- Customizable export formats
- Elegant error handling using self-assessment of sampling errors
Bringing Plate Reader Simplicity to Mass Spectrometry