Streamline your lab operations with a single, secure data system that combines chromatography and mass spectrometry into one software platform. Control your Agilent GC, LC, single quadrupole GC/MS, LC/MS instruments as well as other vendors’ instruments in the lab, and save substantial time managing software and training staff. New tools in OpenLab CDS provide time-saving steps in the analysis, interpretation, and reporting workflows, so you can identify key information and improve turnaround time. Optional built-in technical controls provide peace of mind for analytical labs that need the highest level of data integrity.
Agilent OpenLab CDS
- One software for Agilent GC, LC, GC/MS, LC/MS and other vendors’ instruments provides same user experience and allows viewing data across techniques and instruments with the same user interface.
- Support for Mass Spectrometry including data acquisition, data processing, and reporting.
- Data integrity features to ensure work quality, manage records effectively, and enhance data security.
- New user interface displays only the relevant tools and information you need for your current work.
- Built-in custom calculations eliminate errors caused by data export.
- Advanced reporting capabilities make generating even complex reports faster and easier.
- Superior data analysis such as Peak Explorer speed data processing and review.
- Centralized instrument management and system administration increase lab efficiency and instrument uptime.
- A scalable architecture that allows the system grow with your lab.
- Built-in technical controls ensure the security of your data, control access, and facilitates compliance.
- Audit trails now include confirmation and documentation of audit trail reviews as part of the electronic record – so you can review the audit trail and records in parallel.
- On-demand learning tools get staff up to speed quickly.
- Automated software migration tools preserve result sets, methods, user and instrument information from legacy ChemStation, ChemStation Edition, EZChrom Edition, and Galaxie CDS.
- On-demand tutorials make it easy to get started with OpenLab CDS.
- Automated qualification tool that performs software qualification and verification tasks to ensure your software is operating as intended.