Powerful ICP Expert II Software for the 710 Series and 720 Series spectrometers features an array of flexible performance and productivity enhancements that add more power to your ICP-OES analyses.
Agilent ICP Expert II
- Easy-to-use worksheet-based software contains wizards and comprehensive multimedia tools to guide you through operation.
- Fitted Background Correction (FBC) simplifies method development, eliminating the need to select correction points. This ensures better correction and fast analysis start-up.
- Fast Automated Curve-fitting Technique (FACT) resolves complex spectral interferences, ensuring greater accuracy in difficult matrices. FACT modeling can be conducted post-analysis.
- AutoMax eliminates manual optimization and provides fast automated method development.
- Smart Rinse speeds up sample washout, reducing carryover and increasing productivity.
- Spectroscopy Configuration Manager software assists in achieving compliance with the US FDA 21 CFR part 11 rule (optional).
- MultiCal monitors results at two or more wavelengths for each element — giving you confidence in the accuracy of your results and extending your measurement range.
- Time resolved signal mode enables you to couple the Agilent 720/725 to a HPLC or Laser Ablation for fast, multi-element speciation and qualitative applications.
- Measure the full Echelle spectrum in less than 1 second to quickly identify elements in unknown samples.
- Collect the spectral data of all elements in your samples without increasing analysis times for retrospective, semi-quantitative capability