The Agilent 7250 GC/Q-TOF system delivers full-spectrum, high-resolution, accurate-mass data with a wide dynamic range for identifying and quantifying GC-amenable compounds. This high-resolution GC/Q-TOF enables accurate mass screening by GC/MS and enhanced compound identification through MS/MS, low energy electron ionization and complimentary chemical ionization techniques.
Agilent 7250 GC/Q-TOF
Whether being used in complex metabolomics studies, pesticide screening in challenging matrices, or compound identification in herbal extracts, quadrupole time-of-flight GC/MS provides the ultimate in performance. Designed for real-world analysis and built for laboratory robustness, this accurate mass screening GC/MS delivers what your organization needs – consistently confident results, allowing you to see the whole picture.
- Identifies compounds through high-resolution, accurate-mass data and sensitive detection.
- Quantifies analytes accurately across a wide dynamic range, without compromising spectral quality.
- Simplifies ambiguous data with low-energy EI for softer ionization and molecular ion enhancement (application specific).
- Supports complimentary data types with available chemical ionization for both positive and negative mode analyses
- Increases confidence in compound detection with highly efficient ionization and MassHunter’s SureMass algorithm for accurate and sensitive extraction of library-quality compound spectra for high match scores.
- Enhances compound identification with spectral fidelity for trustworthy library matching and isotopic fidelity for generating verifiable chemical formulas.
- Detects trace-level target compounds in the presence of more abundant matrix compounds with a wide in-spectrum dynamic range.
- Elucidates chemical structures with MS/MS capabilities and Molecular Structure Correlator software that reveals greater detail.
- Ensures excellent data quality even for narrow chromatographic peaks in high-throughput workflows with data acquisition rates of up to 50 spectra per second.
- Performs screening, profiling, discovery workflows, and more, using comprehensive MassHunter software.
- Drive productivity with the NEW 8890 GC’s built-in intelligence for diagnostics and monitoring, and simplified access to powerful operations through the integrated touchscreen and browser interface.
- Supports both flow and thermally-modulated comprehensive GCxGC for flexibility in enhanced chromatographic resolution for selective compound detection.