The Agilent 7000D Triple Quadrupole GC/MS is the latest model of the most successful GC/MS/MS in history. The right choice for most applications, the 7000D is the fourth-generation version of the GC/TQ used by agencies around the world to create and validate many now-standard GC/MS/MS methods.
7000D Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
The 7000D Triple Quadrupole GC/MS incorporates a range of features such as the MRM Optimizer tool and dynamic MRM methods to help you move existing single quadrupole methods to the GC/TQ platform and gain the best possible performance in the process. If you’re looking for the most reliable, most robust GC/TQ for routine analysis, you’ve found it.
- Maximize your lab’s capabilities by creating and editing acquisition methods easier than ever before with the NEW dMRM Acquisition Mode
- Increase your lab’s capacity with the NEW Single Quad Method Compatibility – Load and execute GC/MSD methods, increasing your lab’s capacity to handle samples requiring SIM or scan acquisition.
- High sensitivity EI Extractor Ion Source delivers confident trace analysis even in complex matrices with an IDL less than 4fg OFN.
- MassHunter Software delivers complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow.
- Enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise and cool down time with Heated Gold Quadrupoles, Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector and Fast Venting.
- Maximize uptime and planned maintenance with Integrated GC/MS system features and Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF) that align and monitor GC/MS operations.
- Using the Agilent JetClean self-cleaning ion source, you can greatly reduce or even eliminate the need for manual source cleaning
- Drive productivity with the NEW 8890 GC’s built-in intelligence for diagnostics and monitoring, and simplified access to powerful operations through the integrated touchscreen and browser interface
- Advanced GC Technologies including Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module help optimize your GC/MS system.
- Transfer methods anywhere- Retention Time Locking software reproduces retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide.
- Reduce energy costs with the Sleep/Wake Mode- In sleep mode, you can reduce your energy costs and the system scheduler will wake the GC/MS and ready it for your next work day.
Agilent 7010B and 7000D Triple Quadrupole GC/MS Systems